WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring Service Agreements and contractual obligations are consistently met.
- Maintaining a trusted relationship with the client’s management team and ensuring high client satisfaction
- Providing leadership and direction to a team of IT professionals responsible for the client’s enterprise environment
- Managing third party vendors, subcontracted by Simelabs.
- Championing initiatives for revenue increase, business expansion and improved profitability
- Serving as escalation point for high severity incidents. Leading the restoration process and incident reviews for major issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to drive and motivate a diverse team of employees and suppliers to deliver within the contractual requirements.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with the client, business partners and Simelabs technical capability teams.
- Ability to successfully interact with varying levels of Simelabs' and client leadership.
- Ability to establish and manage performance metrics.
- IT Management, People Management, IT Service Management, or IT Process Management experience within a medium, large-scale technology environment.
- At minimum high-level understanding of cloud, application development, application management and support or other relevant IT service technologies.
- Vendor management skills.
- Financial management skills, capital and expense budgets.
- Strong client focus and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, set and act on priorities without supervision.
- Able to work in a high-pace, dynamic environment.
- Deals well with complexity, uncertainty, and change.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance