WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Design and UX team to deliver next generation digital experience across our applications
- Handling end to end UI development for the project.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Create high-level architectural specifications
- Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Support front-end application with error management
- Lead implementations for tooling and framework
- Write clean, testable code with an emphasis on performance and maintainability and lead team members
The Ideal Candidate
- 8 + years professional experience
- BE/B-Tech in related technical field
- Excellent understanding of design and web architecture
- Expertise in Angular Js and Angular 2
- Strong ability to work on all aspects of software development from requirement collection to analysis, design, development, and testing
- Exposure to performance analysis and past improvement for js applications
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent