ASIC Design Manager
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 7+ years OR a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in Design of ASIC, custom ICs, and/or FPGAs
- Responsible for RTL Design and Integration of complex digital IPs and ASICs
- Define micro-architecture specifications, technical proposals, logic design and RTL
- Assist verification team in developing Test plan and test coverage
- Review coverage reports from regression tests and provide feedback to verification team
- Assist post-silicon validation team in platform debugging
- Assist physical design team in floorplan and static timing
- Performs logic design, Register Transfer Level RTL coding, and drives imulation/emulation to make sure quality of the IP
- Interact and participate in discussion with customer on IP integration and reviews Qualifications: ●Hands on Experience with designing complex IP and SoC ●Experience in AXI, DDR4, HBM, PCIe design is a plus ●Must have multiple tape-out and Silicon bring-up experience ●Experience in design of hardware accelerators, co-processors, memory controllers is a
The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on Experience with designing complex IP and SoC
- Experience in AXI, DDR4, HBM, PCIe design is a plus
- Must have multiple tape-out and Silicon bring-up experience
- Experience in design of hardware accelerators, co-processors, memory controllers is a plus
- Experience coding within Verilog and/or System Verilog along with scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, or Python
- Hands-on experience on Lint/CDC, SDC ownership and qualification, Timing ECO iterations, debugging in mixed-signal simulation environment, etc
- Experience in cross functional interaction with verification, DFT and physical design teams.
- Strong understanding of ASIC and/or full custom chip development process with logic design and RTL proficiency is required
- Experience with FPGA programming is a plus
- Coherency and computer architecture experience is desirable
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance