Blockchain Developer (Hyperledger, Ethereum)
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write excellent, lean code in the Hyperledger Suite
- Experience with developing Blockchain; Distributed Ledger technologies Experience with distributed systems and protocol design
- Knowledge of how blockchain architecture; private keys work
- Knowledge of Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have 2+ years on the job Blockchain experience
- Development experience in AWS/ Azure or other Cloud spaces
- 1+ years of experience with cloud technologies and servers with exposure to full CI/CD processes
- Hands-on experience with containerized applications and frameworks with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance