Data Scientist: Machine Learning
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions independently
- Conducting research and prototyping innovations
- Engaging in consultions with clients on advanced statistical and machine learning problems
- Data and requirements gathering, solution scoping and defining architecture
- Collaborate with different functional teams in implementing, deploying and fine-tuning ML models
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver insightful analysis
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning domain
- Strong knowledge in data structures & algorithms
- Expert level proficiency in Python / R
- Ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems
- Specialized experience in either of these: Deep Learning / NLP / Image Processing or RPA
- Good grasp on databases: RDBMS as well as NoSQL
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance