WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extract, transform, link and analyze the data to derive insights and perform feature engineering to make them suitable for ML analysis.
- Analyze the data and objectives to design end-to-end solutions involving AI/ML models.
- Research, train & evaluate different AI/ML models/algorithms to prototype probable best-fit solutions.
- Perform deep statistical/data analysis and fine-tune the models.
- Create memory and compute efficient ML pipelines to extract, train, evaluate, monitor & retrain AI models.
- With an NLP know-how, create Deep Learning models based on transformer based architectures or Large Language Models (LLM) for text analytics requirements.
- Perform prompt engineering and implement optimal information retrieval solutions in conversational style using LLMs.
- With a computer vision know-how, annotate images and create Deep Learning models for image and video analysis.
- Implement end-to-end ML solutions using AWS AI/ML and Data Engineering services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate machine learning models into production systems and perform model monitoring (MLOps).
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (preferably Computer Science), Mathematics, or having related certifications in AI/ML.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in AI/ML and Data Science.
- 2+ years of experience in Data analysis, Data Modeling or Data Engineering.
- 2+ years of programming experience in Python, R or any other Object Oriented languages; solid knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch etc.
- Experience in AWS AI/ML services.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a passion for data analysis.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance