WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
- Excellent understanding of GIT and automated deployments
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client tests as well as production environments.
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with "operability" in mind.
The Ideal Candidate
- BE/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science or relevant work experience in- lieu of the degree 3- 7 years of experience in DevOps Engineer
- Good to have knowledge on AWS , Microsoft Azure. 2+ years of experience working in DevOps, software development, or network management
- Must be able to adapt and switch between management and Product subject matter expert responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of ownership, and technical leadership skills necessary to drive technical and business problems to closure across organizational boundaries.
- Strong application and system troubleshooting skills. Be able to leverage tools and implement remote access tools, Windows and Linux administration tools
- Work base in client location - Bangalore
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent