Freshers – Software Engineer Trainee
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trainee Software Engineer to work in software application development & designing.
- Plan and coordinate processes on a daily basis to produce high-quality results to comply with project plans and industry standards
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualification :B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A
- Excellent communication skill
- Enthusiastic and well-organized
- Work from office
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance