WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Built user friendly, scalable and reliable front ends
- Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
- Ensure the performance , quality and responsiveness of application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Should have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies and building fascinating web applications and UI.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project.
- Experience with AWS technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in computer science, design or related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Familiarity with REST framework and API’s
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must have experience with auto layout, dynamic UI controls, graphs and animations
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance