Full Stack Developer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Built scalable and reliable cloud services using AWS
- Work with UI developer and data science team to productionize the applications
- Join a team responsible for product development in a DevSecOps environment, a team responsible for end to end solution for end users
- Build web applications by leveraging new front end technologies to make meaningful business impact
- Understand the AI use cases and expertise building solutions in the Microsoft stack, Azure and cloud native application
The Ideal Candidate
- B. Tech/Masters in computer science or equivalent
- Strong hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code
- Good knowledge of technologies like Web services, REST APIs, authentication is required
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML and JSON
- In-depth,knowledge of design issues and best practices
- Knowledge in emerging technologies like AI, Blockchain and Chatbots is desired
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance