Microsoft Practice Head
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the Sales organization to develop proposals, presentations, statement of work (SOW) and proactively recommend strategies around Microsoft technologies
- Provide thought leadership & IT transformation recommendations at senior leadership
- Should be able to execute short term strategic consulting projects, assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business processes, and develop value proposition and business case.
- Work with alliance teams to proactive generate traction for Microsoft Collaboration opportunities
- Ability to proactively and reactively manage customer escalations at various levels
- Experience in driving a team and managing internal stakeholders in various financial models
- Understanding the industry in a specific SBU and aligning the technology roadmap for transformation deals
- Experience in selling, managing, and delivering large scale Microsoft engagements
- Ability and experience to create Enterprise strategy for customers.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle, Application Maintenance engagements
The Ideal Candidate
- The Technology Spectrum involves but is not limited to:
- Business Collaboration – Omni-Channel, Sales and Servicing, Customer Experience, Web 2.0, Portals
- Enterprise Business Integration – B2B and Application to Application Integration Solutions, Enterprise Mobility, Business Process Management (BPM), SOA, Data Integration, Architecture
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance