WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with a team of developers, UI/UX designers, business partners and other digital product owners to deliver value to our customers
- Utilizes knowledge of best practices to define strategic direction, determine business needs and design & deliver Incident Management, doing so in partnership with Application and Infrastructure
- Provide technical delivery of functionality to meet defined business requirements as described in User Stories
- Prioritize features, slice increments and create acceptance criteria • Set and manage expectations across a large group of internal stakeholders
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve processes, build new features or deliver incremental value Experience in SAP is a highly added advantage. Preferably SD module.
- Work in Agile development environment # Translate portfolio work into epics # Write user stories # Prioritize user stories # Create Acceptance Criteria # Participate in Business User Testing
- Create Product value proposition
- Must have experience in Jira/ Azure DevOps, Postman, Fiddler, MS Office
- Provide system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and process set within the ERP Services Delivery model, West policies and procedures as well as Regulatory requirements including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Required Experience: 4 years. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Proficient English language skills and good team-player
- Prefer 12pm – 9pm India time. Willingness to work outside of these hours as needed.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance