WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance. Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications. Guiding customers to right direction and securing the projects goals by efficient change management
- Scope management and securing that the various interfaces are seamless, no gaps or duplicates
- Participation to continuous development of project management procedures, methods and tools
- Be part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience on management of complex delivery projects. Preferable, app management
- At least Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proven experience in Project Management and additional relevant experience in Project Leadership
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a variety of external frameworks and libraries
- Effective problem identification and solution skills, as well proven analytical and organizational ability
- You preferably have working experience with international clients, but above all we expect you to be a self-starter with high level of flexibility, resilience and self-learning attitude
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent