WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing a new application and adding new enhancements and features to the existing applications ensuring performance, responsiveness, and availability to the users
- Debug code, code comments and clear code
- Prioritise the problems and develop solutions for them, working alongside the wider Engineering team
- Assist in the development and deployment of applications, components, software, platforms or services
- Collaborate with Front end designers
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
- Should have an experience ranging from 0-3 years of strong technical and Analytical Skills
- Basic architecture design knowledge in building scalable web app
- Proficient in developing a dynamic web app with Django framework following best coding practices
- Candidate must have appropriate knowledge about Object Oriented concepts.
- Experienced in SQL, DBMS
- Good knowledge in developing RESTful APIs for the backend system and comfortable in using Git version control
- Good understanding about Data Structures and Algorithms
- Learn from experienced engineers and grow your skills and knowledge.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent