Python QA Engineer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with software developers, quality assurance engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure quality in our products and processes.
- Create manual and automated test coverage for our products and processes.
- Can implement UI and API automation test base on Python and Robot Framework.
- Follow the team process in design, implementation, code reviews, build, deployment, and other software life cycle activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
- Prior related work experience years preferred. Minimum 4 years experience.
- Python Programming
- Knowledge and experience with Robot framework, Appium, git
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance