WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading a development team
- Working day in and day out with the Objective-C and Swift language
- Supporting the development of apps that embody Fueled's commitment to building excellent products
- Understanding mobile software design and development at an experienced level
- Develop native mobile apps that embody Fueled’s commitment to building exceptional products
- Be part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of professional development experience, specifically in iOS or Android
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Programming experience in Swift/Objective-C, or Kotlin/Java
- Ability to coach and mentor junior mobile developers
- Proven record of releasing apps to the store
- Experience working with a variety of external frameworks and libraries
- Proven experience integrating with, along with a deep understanding of, service-based Web APIs including REST and/or GraphQL
- Familiarity and experience using a variety of architectural design patterns, including but not limited to MVC, MVP, and MVVM
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance