WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of quality plan and quality gate process through active involvement in readiness checks and participation in quality gate meetings.
- Plan, initiate and coordinate continuous improvement actions for all phases of the project. Ensure good practice sharing and feedback of experience e.g. through continuous improvement workshops (esp. Lessons learned) and project assessments.
- Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings. Ensure implementation of (improvement) measures.
- Report quality status, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis to Project Management (PM), BU and/or regional QM and other defined parties, jointly with the PM team, based on determined critical metrics, key figures and specified characteristics. Communicate quality targets to all people affected or involved. Raise project-endangering situations as set forth in the mission of the function and if meaningful, to the head.
- Establish and monitor quality plan according to defined / specified standards, define quality targets based project critical factors and define methods/tools based on company standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8-10 years experience in functional automation or coding, with 2 years as Lead experience in mid-large sized project .
- Experience in multiple Automation testing tools with proficiency in at least one experience with programming languages.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Deep knowledge of various QA Frameworks and Tools (like Selenium, TFS, MTM, and others)
- Working knowledge of source code control systems; SVN, Perforce, CVS or Github
- Experience with Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, Dev Ops, or Test-Driven Development.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance