React Native Developer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building web/mobile applications using React Native, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts
- Design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Have experience building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS, Sass is a plus
- Understanding of functional programming concepts is a big plus
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-3 years of professional development experience, specifically in iOS or Android
- B.Tech / B.E. / MCA 1 + years of hands-on experience in React Native Development.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with React Navigation
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining a large scale React + Redux application
- Experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- xperience in Html5, Bootstrap, React Bootstrap, CSS3
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance