WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role involves working with the product management team, understand the business requirements, and take full responsibility for design, development, test and release of the applications.
- Looking for an experienced top-notch React.JS developer to grow with our engineering team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- We are looking for React.Js developers with experience in building user interface components for server-less applications using React.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes
- Focus on developing user interfaces in react web environments, which interact with our users in a stable, intuitive and safe way.
- Coordinate with rest of the team working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure, hence collaborative problem solving, and quality product is very important.
The Ideal Candidate
- Overall 3-5 years of experience with 1 -3 years of experience in Reactjs.
- A Btech/BS/MCA in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Having hands on experience in React ecosystem which includes Redux and React Router
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in AGILE application development.
- Good in OOPS design concepts where he/she can create robust web applications.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance