WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consider the requirements and constraints for a given problem or a project to come up with approaches and localization solutions to solve them.
- Develop and test localization algorithms and packages for indoor and outdoor environments
- Take up responsibilities of analyzing, testing and improving algorithms to make them more robust and accurate
- Coordinate and be involved with the team members to come up with technical feasible and innovative solutions for the challenging tasks
- Develop memory efficient and computation efficient codes
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with research and development of localization approaches like libpointmatcher, autoware - NDT, EKF based multi sensor fusion, pose graph optimization, VINS-Fusion, etc.
- Expert level proficiency in languages like C++, Python
- A strong background in probabilistic robotics, probabilistic filtering and nonlinear optimization techniques
- Hands-on knowledge of data structures and algorithms and familiarity with ROS (robot operating system)
- Hands-on knowledge in 3D pose estimation using point cloud registration techniques
- Experience working on sensors like lidar, camera, radar, IMU, GPS, GNSS, RTK GPS.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance