WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and define requirements, Design, Develop, Test and deploy software that will help drive improvements on the platform
- Ensures that all code changes end up in configuration and deployment tools
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the system development life cycle
- Design and develops Salesforce solutions (Configuration and Development) in accordance with defined requirements and feature definitions, in line with the overall architecture direction of the DSM program
- Perform impact analysis and communicate the impacts and/or change required based on Salesforce releases
- Automation of the possible development time requirements: Identify opportunities at work
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University/College in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree
- 2 years of experience in Salesforce development with relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, APEX programming, configuration, appExchange applications
- Knowledge of data migration, integration tools and methodologies, APIs & Web Services
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent