SAP ABAP Developers
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Possesses strong understanding of overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for SAP applications. Uses this in-depth knowledge to solve reasonably complex problems.
- Works closely with the process team to understand the business requirements, review the functional specs, develop technical specs, build the application, unit test the application and support the process team during integration testing
- Experience gathering requirements and providing technical solution design
- ABAP OO skills is a must
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, Dictionary, Workflows, SAPForms, BAPI's, Enhancement Framework, RFC’s, BADI’s, IDOC, ALE and ABAP OBJECTS, IDoc Queue handling, ABAP Proxy Framework, Change document framework, Conversions and Data load methods, SPAU, SPDD and post upgrade activities, Open-SQL performance tuning
- Must have strong experience working with ALE / IDoc configuration, enhancements, user exits, error handling
The Ideal Candidate
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance