SAP GTS Consultant
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expert in GTS Configuration, Compliance, and customs management
- SPL and Embargo, License Determination and Product classification • Customs Export, import process, trade Documentation
- Classification files upload for customs management • Comprehensive knowledge delivering cross border trade solutions, with substantial SAP experience utilizing GTS, MM,SD,Logistics Execution process.
- Work experience on Intrastate Reporting for European region
- Understanding of Risk Management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electronics and communication or Information Systems
- 6 to 10 years of related work experience, i.e. 2 or more full implementations of SAP SD solutions
- Preferred but not required: SAP Order fulfillment certification, Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
- Prefer 12pm – 9pm India time. Willingness to work outside of these hours as needed.
- Proficient English language skills
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance