WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience gathering requirements and providing technical solution design
- Strong experience in ABAP HR modules • Extensive knowledge of programming using HR LDB
- Experience in HR Workflows & Extensions
- HR Standard BAPIs
- HR WebDynpro development
- Experience with OData and CDS View enhancements for HR Fiori 2.0 and HANA
- ABAP OO skills is a must
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP development workbench, Dictionary, Workflows, SAPForms, BAPI's, Enhancement Framework, RFC’s, BADI’s, IDOC, ALE and ABAP OBJECTS, IDoc Queue handling, ABAP Proxy Framework, Change document framework, Conversions and Data load methods, SPAU, SPDD and post upgrade activities, Open-SQL performance tuning
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Required Experience: 5 years
- Proficient English language skills
- Prefer 12pm – 9pm India time. Willingness to work outside of these hours as needed.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance