WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a scrum master role.
- Should have 5+yrs of experience.
- Familiarity with software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance