Senior Data Engineer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions independently
- Experience in designing., developing, deploying and managing Hadoop based Big Data applications on AWS Data Slack
- Experience in AWS Data Stack - EMR, Glue, Data Lake, Redshift, Athena
- Experience in warehouse design, data modelling reporting, query optimization.
- Experience multi tenant data model design would be an advantage
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver insightful analysis
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge in Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Hadoop Framework.
- HDFS, Scala, Java with near real -time and batch processing experience
- Good grasp on databases: Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redshift, InfluxDB
- Experience in programming languages like Scala, Java, Python
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance