DevOps Engineer CI/CD Pipeline
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive experience with infrastructure provisioning and configuration - public and hybrid cloud(AWS/Azure/GCP certified will be an added advantage).
- Experience working on scalable software deployments on Linux environments
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools e.g Jenkins/ Bamboo/Cruisecontrol is a must.
- Knowledge in Programming Languages: Java, Spring framework, Maven, Node.js
- Experience with one/more of the monitoring tools Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Nagios, Cloudwatch,splunk etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering or IT systems
- Knowledge in Container Technology: Docker, Kubernetes(AKS)
- Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure (Compute, Networking, Storage, and Security)
- Knowledge in scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, PowerShell
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance