Senior Embedded Engineer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Embedded engineer with 2-4 yrs experience in hardware and software design, development and integration
- Hands On Experience in PIC16F877A, AVRATMEGA32, ARM(LPC2138), Arduino, UART,I2C,SPI, Robotics, RaspberryPi, InternetOfThings(IoT), GSM, GPS, Bluetooth & RFID VariousSensors
- Strong understanding of UART, SPI, I2C and microcontroller architecture.
- Good understanding in Programming & Designing Tools -EmbeddedC, Python, Image processing, MPLab, Proteus, ArduinoIDE, Keil MicroVision4, AVRStudio
- Knowledge of OSI model and hands-on experience in tcp/ip communication.
- Experience in developing application firmware based on IoT standards Experience with agile software development methodology.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, coupled with good attitude
- Aware of version control and project management tools like GIT, SVN, Jira.
- Certification can be an advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Strong engineering & Embedded Electronics fundamentals.
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance