Technical Lead – Node Typescript
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in using AWS, Lambda, Dynamodb, SQS, SES
- Strong understanding of NodeJS concepts
- Experience in Typescript, types interfaces, and ability to write scalable apps in ts
- Experience writing tests with Mocha, Chai, Jest
- Understanding of Serverless paradigms
- Good grasp of Design patterns and clean code concepts
- Ability to design and architect cloud applications
- Preferred knowledge in OAuth, SAML, and other security and authentication related concepts
The Ideal Candidate
- B.Tech/B.Sc in computer science
- 7+ years of work experience
- Good communication skills
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance