Senior NodeJS Developer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4+ years developing rich UI for web applications
- Strong knowledge of modern front end technologies - JS Frameworks, SASS, etc
- Experience with consuming APIs for data and 3rd party integrations
- Experience with writing unit tests for React using Jest, Enzyme, or other tools.
- Strong experience with Git
- Experience with avoiding common security pitfalls and XSS exploits
- Experience with server-side application architecture, Node JS
- Data Fetching Tool GraphQL
- Experience with Redux/React Router/React Context API/Hooks, Express APIs
The Ideal Candidate
- B.Tech/B.Sc in computer science
- 4-8 years of work experience
- Good communication skills
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 paid company holidays
6 paid sick or personal days per year
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent