Senior QA Engineer
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Software quality testing and Software development cycle
- Should have created test design / test cases / test scripts for Large applications
- Experience testing service architecture-based components using HTTP REST APIs
- Experience in Web Services automation testing
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and on Agile teams a huge plus
- Ability to proactively comprehend problems and resolve them with minimal supervision
- Experience with working and building automation frameworks
The Ideal Candidate
- Sr. Level Engineer with an experience in automation testing and minimum 2 years in manual testing
- Experience in multiple Automation testing tools with proficiency in at least one experience with programming languages.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Deep knowledge of various QA Frameworks and Tools (like Selenium, TFS, MTM, and others)
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance