WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
- Design, develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites in Sitecore to support the expansion of the core Sitecore platform
- Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met
- Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation
- Provide consulting and technical guidance to the Digital Production Team including System Integrators/Service Providers on the Sitecore CMS platform
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of industry experience in developing web based applications using ASP.NET/C#, MVC
- Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
- Extensive experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture
- Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
- Experience with serialization tools such as TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) or Unicorn
- Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance