WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create an optimal design flow, taking inputs from product team’s specifications
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality work.
- Ability to make design decisions and solve design problems independently
- Strong experience in designing the interface experience for web, mobile, & wearables
- Analyze, synthesize, and organize research data into meaningful themes
- Execute comprehensive process flows / screen flow.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design
- Bachelors degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
- Hands-on experience with design and research tools
- Fluency using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Strong online portfolio with examples of designing great user-centered experiences and applications.
- Focus on timely delivery of flows working with the Product Manager
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance