WHAT WE’RE UP TO
WE ARE A LEAN, TENACIOUS MACHINE POWERED BY 85 OF THE SHARPEST, MOST PASSIONATE PEOPLE WE COULD FIND.
Simelabs is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning application. We help people perfect and realise their visions for digital products. While others may just churn out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and will stop at nothing to build solid products that we’re proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect, design, develop, and implement Extended Reality applications.
- Design and develop highly detailed 3D visuals to use in VR / AR experiences.
- Optimization, profiling, and debugging of applications.
- Translate design specification into a functional game.
- Collaborate with experts from different fields and quickly adapt the solution according to their needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-4 years of experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio programming environment
- Ability to work in cross-platform environments (Android, iOS, and Windows)
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
Got what it takes?
Want to join the team? Submit your application—
we respond to most inquiries within three business days.
Perks and Benefits
12 Paid Company Holidays
6 Paid Sick Leave
Group Health Plan insurance Employee, Spouse and dependent
Work Life Balance